Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-20 Origin:Site
TZM alloy is currently the most widely used molybdenum alloy with the best performance. TZM alloy has good high temperature strength, creep resistance and high recrystallization temperature, so it is often made into nozzles, perforated heads, molds, heat shields and grids in high-power ceramic tubes, and is widely used in industry, Military and aerospace fields. TZM alloy production methods include smelting method and powder metallurgy method. At present, most industrial production uses powder metallurgy, mainly because powder metallurgy can save large equipment such as consumable electric arc furnaces, large extruders and high temperature heating furnaces, and the process is simpler, the production cycle is short, the energy consumption is low, and the productivity high. In addition, the performance of the alloy made by powder metallurgy is equivalent to that of the alloy made by smelting. To produce alloy plates with excellent properties, the recrystallization temperature and plasticity of the alloy must be increased, and the plasticity-brittle transition temperature must be lowered. Therefore, in the rolling process, proper reversing and intermediate heat treatment methods are used to improve the properties of the alloy. . The preparation process of TZM alloy plate prepared by powder metallurgy is as follows:
1. Mix 0.45% Ti, 0.08% Zr, 0.01% C and graphite powder with Mo for 6 hours.
2. The mixed powder is pressed into a shape by cold isostatic pressing at a pressure of 150 MPa.
3. Under the protection of hydrogen, place the pressed slab in a sintering furnace at 2100°C for 4 hours, and then sinter it into a TZM alloy slab.
4. The 30mm thick slab is hot rolled at 1350°C, so that the thickness of the slab becomes 4.5mm, and the deformation is 83%. Then, the slab is rolled to 1.2mm at 700~750℃, and its total deformation is 95%.
5. Annealing at 900℃ to eliminate stress, and then longitudinal rolling to 0.7mm at 600~700℃.
6. After annealing at 850℃ to eliminate stress, longitudinal cold rolling is carried out at 200~300℃ to obtain a 0.5mm alloy plate with a total deformation of 98%.